0 - 0
We are currently looking for a presser who would ensure that the laundry service required by the customer is done on time and with the highest possible standards, your role will include key responsibilities such as:
• Check garments and linen in order to see any problems with laundering.
• Provide feedback regarding problems to the supervisor.
• Straighten clothes that need to be pressed.
• Figure out what heat clothes should be pressed on, depending on the cloth.
• Check labels to determine any special instructions.
• Set up and calibrate pressing machines.
• Follow instructions on hand-ironing clothes.
• Fold, as well as pack, pressed clothes into re-sealable bags.
• Clean and maintain pressing machines and hot and steam irons on a regular basis.
• Apply materials like starch and softeners before ironing some clothes.
• Adjust the temperature of irons.
• Oversee inventory of supplies such as spray bottles, starch powder, and fabric softeners.
• Ensure cleanliness and maintenance of work areas, such as ironing boards.